DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANYBuyers are drowning in noise.
Outbound and inbound are not enough. You have to reach them through voices they trust. That's called nearbound.
Reveal is the Nearbound Revenue Platform
that lets you connect your CRM with your partners so you can instantly identify common accounts, and easily collaborate to source and influence more deals together.
Since launching in 2019, we’ve created a community of 12,000 companies+, 20,000+ partnerships, and 25,000+ community members across the world.
We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Insights Partners, 8Roads, Kima...) and have raised $50m in a Series A
to usher in the Nearbound Era and help B2B companies grow better together.
Inside the Product & Go-to-Market team, you’ll be associated with a product squad. Your role will be to ensure that our product meets our business objectives. Working hand in hand with your Product Manager, but also Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams, you will take in charge go-to-market strategy and implementation: use case roll-outs, adoption, pricing, enablement, content creation and measurement…
A couple of detailed missions :
- Adoption: Lead cross-functional product launches and campaigns that drive product demand and adoption.
- User Research: Build a user research machine to gather qualitative and quantitative feedback that will nourish our roadmap.
- Market Intelligence: Build a deep understanding of our competition and future trends.
- Use cases: Craft compelling content and marketing collaterals that demonstrate the value the Company provides.
- Analytics, Tracking and Monitoring: size, follow and track our goals to measure successes/improvements
This job will report to Stan Pollet, VP Product & GoToMarket.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
Experience: +1-2 years exp
Resourceful: you like cutting corners, you are a self-learner and embrace autonomy - you are a solution finder.
Sense of ownership: you want to own a business line as if it was yours.
Business sense/empathy: you can feel a market and your user’s needs to transform them into features or a business.
Analytical mind: you enjoy working with numbers, you enjoy market sizing everything.
Discernment / common sense: you know what questions and answers you need to get things done. People often ask you for your advice.
Structured and disciplined: believer that with the right amount of work, a good methodology and discipline, anything is possible.
Humble: you doubt, you’re ok with failing and motivated to try again.
WHY JOIN US
🗝 A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
🚀 A deep dive into a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence.
💨 Fast-moving environment - you will never stop learning and growing.
🌎 International environment - work with team members in Europe, the US, and around the globe.
🪐 Work on-site in Paris
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (Alan coverage, Swile card,...)
👨👩👧👦 Last but not least, strong company culture and inspiring individuals to work with!
- The journey starts with a (virtual) interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min).
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with Stanislas Pollet (30min).
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills (2h/3h)
A case review with Stan (60 mins)
An interview with Samia - PM and Sally - GTM Manager (60 mins)
- For the very final round, a Culture fit interview with Perrine our Co-founder (30min).
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
👉 We believe that, in order to create a product for everyone, we must also guarantee that it is built by a diverse team. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We are very process-light, putting human interactions above and making sure that everybody is heard.