DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Launched in 2019, Reveal’s mission is to empower B2B Partnerships to drive tangible ROI through the Nearbound go-to-market strategy.
Reveal empowers B2B sales and marketing teams to tap into partner intelligence at every step of the customer lifecycle to close more and bigger deals faster.
With Reveal, you can:
- See the “who” in every deal;
- Connect to the “who” in every deal;
- Engage with the “who” in every deal.
Since 2019 we’ve created a community of +9,000 companies, +20,000 partnerships, and +20,000 community members across the world.
We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Insights Partners, 8Roads, Kima) and have already raised $50m in a Series A to convert all revenue builders into believers of nearbound, and revolutionize the future of B2B go-to-market strategies.
Our operational team is increasingly in demand and is becoming more and more significant in our growing structure. Therefore, you will hold a central role in a dynamic and innovative team where you'll gain insight into the organization's inner mechanics and understand its operational processes.
Working closely with the Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience, enhance operational skills, collaborate with multiple teams, and develop robust technical skills across various SaaS platforms:
- Salesforce, at the heart of the Sales team;
- Apollo, Outreach, and Hubspot for Growth and Marketing;
- Big Query and Segment for Data;
- Chargebee and GoCardless for Revenue;
- Chili Piper, Zapier, etc.
Your missions will be:
- Assist the operations team in implementing strategic projects and managing daily operations.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration between operations management and sales, success, engineering and other stakeholders to ensure alignment on project goals, priorities, and timelines.
- Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in our company’s operations and propose improvements to enhance productivity, streamline workflows, and reduce time
- Work with teams to implement and monitor the effectiveness of these optimizations.
- Report launch results and iterate to improve
This job will report to the Operations Manager.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
⚙️ You have a practical mindset with a strong problem-solving ability;
🧰 You’re versatile and easily adaptable;
⬛ You’re organized and rigorous;
💫 You want to have an impact on a daily basis;
⏩ You have already found yourself in a fast-paced environment (in a previous internship, during your studies, on a side-project: you name it!);
👩💻 You’re attracted to tech.
- Top tier Education;
- Previous internship in a fast-paced environment.
Makes a difference:
- Final year internship;
- Previous internship in Operations, Sales or Product in a Tech environment;
- Or previous internship in Structured environment (VC, Private Equity, M&A, Consulting).
The journey starts with a first interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (30 min);
- This will then be followed by a Case study to validate your practical job-related skills (2-hour);
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with Operations Manager (1 hour);
- For the very final round, a Culture fit interview with Operations Manager and our CFO.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
👉 We are an international **SaaS B2B start-up** founded in 2019 and we’re searching for new talents across the globe to continue growing. Join us!
👉 We believe that, in order to create a product for everyone, we must also guarantee that it is built by a diverse team. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We are very process-light, putting human interactions above and making sure that everybody is heard.