DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Reveal believes in the power of B2B collaboration, so much so that we named our SaaS category after it - Collaborative Growth. As the first-ever Collaborative Growth Platform, we believe that joining forces makes us stronger, in business just as much as in everything else.
Launched in 2019, Reveal’s mission is to put technology at the centre of collaboration between companies. By comparing CRM data between partnering companies, Reveal identifies common, high-potential accounts and new highly qualified leads.
Our co-founders have already had their first successful start-up adventure together (Multiposting, sold to SAP in 2015) and want to go even further with Reveal!
We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Localglobe, Ventech, Kima, Kernel, Dig Ventures & Chalfen Ventures) and have already raised $50m in a Series A led by Insight Partners to revolutionize B2B partnerships.
Reveal is looking for diverse and global talent wishing to join a very ambitious project at its beginnings and to contribute to the construction of the base which will allow them to grow quickly.
If you are creative, collaborative, have the spirit of initiative, innovation and want to have an impact on a daily basis, Reveal is for you.
- Closely collaborate with our external accountant on the monthly accounting closing;
- Collaborate with the team to manage customers invoicing & cash collection / payment to suppliers;
- Handle expense policy and cost reporting;
- Improve our reporting process;
- Prepare and update the quarterly budget;
- Help for the financial and legal operations;
- Assist the rest of the leadership team in any aspect related to the finance and legal by providing them with analytical/operational report (actual vs budget) for their departments.
This job will report to Marius Henault our CFO.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- Want to join a leading technology in a new industry very early stage;
- You want to get involved and get your hands dirty in an incredibly fast-paced environment;
- You want to be part of a fast-growing environment and contribute to Reveal’s development;
- You enjoy working with numbers and you love building new processes/ new reportings.
- You are currently completing a Master’s Degree in Finance (or equivalent) and seeking for an end of study internship;
- You had a prior experience in Corporate Finance, Financial controlling or Audit;
- You have excellent analytical and execution skills and thorough understanding of financials processes;
- You are proficient in Google presentation & Google Spreadsheet;
- You like to work on multiple projects at the same time and strive to put your energy where it has the more impact;
- You are well-organized & efficient;
- You speak fluently English & French.
WHY JOIN US
🗝 A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
🚀 A deep dive into a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence.
💨 Fast-moving environment - you will never stop learning and growing.
🌎 International environment - work with team members in Europe, the US, and around the globe.
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
👨👩👧👦 Last but not least, strong company culture and inspiring individuals to work with!
- The journey starts with an interview with Talent Acquisition & Ops Coordinator (30 min);
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with Marius Henault, our CFO (1 hour) to validate your technical skills.
- For the very final round, a Culture fit interview (30min) with Julien Cherin - Chief of Staff and Émilie Blanchard - VP People.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
👉 We are an international **SaaS B2B start-up** founded in 2019 and we’re searching for new talents across the globe to continue growing. Join us!
👉 We believe that, in order to create a product for everyone, we must also guarantee that it is built by a diverse team. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We are very process-light, putting human interactions above and making sure that everybody is heard.