DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Launched in 2019, Reveal’s mission is to empower B2B Partnerships to drive tangible ROI through the Nearbound go-to-market strategy.
Reveal empowers B2B sales and marketing teams to tap into partner intelligence at every step of the customer lifecycle to close more and bigger deals faster.
With Reveal, you can:
See the “who” in every deal.
- Connect to the “who” in every deal
- Engage with the “who” in every deal
Since 2019 we’ve created a community of +9,000 companies, +15,000 partnerships, and +15,000 community members across the world.
We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Insights Partners, 8Roads, Kima) and have already raised $50m in a Series A to convert all revenue builders into believers of nearbound, and revolutionize the future of B2B go-to-market strategies.
Throughout the internship, you’ll be working closely with our Lead Data to:
- Develop and apply analytical skills to create data reports supporting multiple teams in the organization.
- Summarize data into presentations to educate stakeholders.
- Gain experience working and manipulating multiple sets of data.
- Work on developing new features using machine learning algorithms.
Mine our internal data and perform statistical analysis to identify new key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with the different Reveal teams to help them leverage data to better understand the partnership potentials.
- Explore both existing and latest Machine Learning methods to build and improve our in-house models.
- Deploy algorithms in the production environment and monitor performance.
This job will report to the Lead Data.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
You are versatile and curious: you are keen to deep dive in any new topics and you are capable of identifying what is at stake easily.
- You are a Doer: you like to create things from A to Z, and never let go until the job is well done.
- You are rigorous and analytical: you pay attention to detail, you are organized and think in a structured way.
- You are a team player: you never let someone behind, you support others and bring fun/joy in your work environment.
Currently in last year (M2) in an Engineering School.
- Previous experience in data science or data analytics
- Proficiency in SQL - Python ( or a similar coding language).
- A results-oriented & data-driven mindset.
- Fluent in English.
WHY JOIN US
🗝A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
🚀A deep dive into a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence.
💨Fast-moving environment - you will never stop learning and growing.
🌎International environment - work with team members in Europe, the US, and around the globe.
🪐 Work on-site in Paris or hybrid
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (Alan coverage etc.)
👨👩👧👦Last but not least, strong company culture and inspiring individuals to work with!
The journey starts with a phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager (30 min).
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with the Manager of the department you are applying to join (30 min).
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills and a debrief session with the Manager. (30min)
- For the very final round, you will meet the VP Software Engineering.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
👉 We are an international **SaaS B2B start-up** founded in 2019 and we’re searching for new talents across the globe to continue growing. Join us!
👉 We believe that, in order to create a product for everyone, we must also guarantee that it is built by a diverse team. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We are very process-light, putting human interactions above and making sure that everybody is heard.