Reveal believes in the power of B2B collaboration so much so that we named our SaaS category after it - Collaborative Growth. As the first-ever Collaborative Growth Platform, we believe that joining forces makes us stronger, in business just as much as in everything else.
Launched in 2019, Reveal’s mission is to put technology at the center of collaboration between companies. By comparing CRM data between partnering companies, Reveal identifies common, high-potential accounts and new highly qualified leads.
Our co-founders have already had their first successful start-up adventure together (Multiposting, sold to SAP in 2015) and want to go even further with Reveal!
We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Insights Partners, 8Roads, Kima...) and have already raised $50m in a Series A to convert all revenue builders into believers of Collaborative Growth, and revolutionize the future of B2B partnerships.
Reveal is looking for diverse and global talent wishing to join a very ambitious project at its beginnings and to contribute to the construction of the base which will allow them to grow quickly.
If you are creative, collaborative, have the spirit of initiative, innovation and want to have an impact on a daily basis, Reveal is for you.
Reveal is a B2B network with a freemium product. Our AEs are responsible for closing business sourced from 2 areas:
1/ Account Management: Our existing users of the platform - once they have seen value in the freemium product to upgrade to the Premium product
2/ New Business: Hunting within our target account lists to introduce Reveal and the value we bring to a brand
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Source pipeline from our existing freemium customers and sell the value of the premium product
- Identify, outreach and convert brands within our target account lists to using the Reveal product
- Own an ‘ecosystem’ / vertical and contribute to who and why we should be targeting key brands within this space (e.g. marketing tech, HR tech, sales tech)
- Own and manage the sales cycle from start to close including a handover to the PSM & CSM teams → selling responsibly at all times
- Maintain accuracy in our internal sales tools (SFDC, Outreach) at all times and be proactive with internal communication
This job will report to VP Sales & Success
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You want to be one of the first AEs on the ground to help shape the sales org as it scales
- You enjoy a combination of new business hunting and account management → where you can specialise in the future
- You love technology and have seen the power of partnerships in your sales cycles countless times → showcasing your belief in our product
- You want to balance ‘in-office’ work in one of our hubs (London, Paris, NY) with a work from home flexibility (commuting distance to a hub is preferred)
- You want to work at a fast paced Series A french technology company with some of the greatest minds in our industry
- You will have a minimum 3 years experience as a BDR, AE or AM within a SaaS company
- You have a proven track record of achieving targets consistently
- You will have a proven track record of managing all aspects of the sales funnel from outreach to closed won
- You have experience generating pipeline and influencing deals via the partnerships channel
WHY JOIN US
🗝 A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
🚀 A deep dive into a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence.
💨 Fast-moving environment - you will never stop learning and growing.
🌎 International environment - work with team members in Europe, the US, and around the globe.
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (Alan coverage etc.)
👨👩👧👦 Last but not least, strong company culture and inspiring individuals to work with!
- Meeting with HR / Talent Acquisition (20 mins)
- Meeting with the hiring manager (30 mins)
- Presentation to the hiring manager + a team member (45/60 mins)
- CEO (30 mins)
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
👉 We believe that, in order to create a product for everyone, we must also guarantee that it is built by a diverse team. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We are very process-light, putting human interactions above and making sure that everybody is heard.
Learn more about Reveal with our video: What is Reveal?