DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Reveal believes in the power of B2B collaboration so much so that we named our SaaS category after it - Collaborative Growth. As the first-ever Collaborative Growth Platform, we believe that joining forces makes us stronger, in business just as much as in everything else.
Launched in 2019, Reveal’s mission is to put technology at the center of collaboration between companies. By comparing CRM data between partnering companies, Reveal identifies common, high-potential accounts and new highly qualified leads.
Our co-founders have already had their first successful start-up adventure together (Multiposting, sold to SAP in 2015) and want to go even further with Reveal!
We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Insights Partners, 8Roads, Kima...) and have already raised $50m in a Series A to convert all revenue builders into believers of Collaborative Growth, and revolutionize the future of B2B partnerships.
Reveal is looking for diverse and global talent wishing to join a very ambitious project at its beginnings and to contribute to the construction of the base which will allow them to grow quickly.
If you are creative, collaborative, have the spirit of initiative, innovation and want to have an impact on a daily basis, Reveal is for you.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be one of the first touchpoints for prospects and have the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel.
- Be able to research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, develop account intelligence.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on a strategic sales approach.
- Research thoroughly target customers and develop strategic approaches to increase the customer base.
- Keep up-to-date records of all interactions with prospective clients who are a good fit for the company’s products.
This job will report to the Head of Activation.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have flawless communication skills, both written and oral in English (half our customers are from the US).
- You are fearless - willing to hop the phone with new people every single day and explain and adapt our value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- You have an understanding of commercial awareness
- You already have a first successful experience as a First experience as an SDR in a Saas BtoB business.
- You have very good interpersonal skills and imagination for creative business approaches.
- You have a natural curiosity to qualify and detect opportunities.
- You have a sense of organization and you are tech-savvy by nature: Hubspot, Salesforce, Lemlist, Zapier... you know how to take advantage of these tools
- A first experience of Sales in the e-commerce environment, ideally internationally
- Knowledge of setting up cold mailing campaigns and carrying out cold calling campaigns.
WHY JOIN US
🗝 A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
🚀 A deep dive into a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence.
💨 Fast-moving environment - you will never stop learning and growing.
🌎 International environment - work with team members in Europe, the US, and around the globe.
🪐 Work on-site in Paris, 100% remote or from anywhere.
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (Alan coverage etc.)
👨👩👧👦 Last but not least, strong company culture and inspiring individuals to work with!
- The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min).
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with the Manager of the department you are applying to join (30 mins).
- A second meeting with the Manager of the department to validate your practical job-related skills ( 60 mins).
- For the very final round, you will meet the CEO in Reveal.
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
👉 We believe that, in order to create a product for everyone, we must also guarantee that it is built by a diverse team. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We are very process-light, putting human interactions above and making sure that everybody is heard.