DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Reveal believes in the power of B2B collaboration so much so that we named our SaaS category after it - Collaborative Growth. As the first-ever Collaborative Growth Platform, we believe that joining forces makes us stronger, in business just as much as in everything else.
Launched in 2019, Reveal’s mission is to put technology at the center of collaboration between companies. By comparing CRM data between partnering companies, Reveal identifies common, high-potential accounts and new highly qualified leads.
Our co-founders have already had their first successful start-up adventure together (Multiposting, sold to SAP in 2015) and want to go even further with Reveal!
We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Insights Partners, 8Roads, Kima...) and have already raised $50m in a Series A to convert all revenue builders into believers of Collaborative Growth, and revolutionize the future of B2B partnerships.
Reveal is looking for diverse and global talent wishing to join a very ambitious project at its beginnings and to contribute to the construction of the base which will allow them to grow quickly.
If you are creative, collaborative, have the spirit of initiative, innovation and want to have an impact on a daily basis, Reveal is for you.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You will own a portfolio of our customers. These are typically a combination of SaaS companies & Agencies.
- Your day-to-day contacts are most likely to be Partnerships teams, however with relationships in marketing & sales to help showcase the value beyond partnerships.
- Your goal will be to ensure our customers are getting the most out of our platform, growing their partner ecosystem, and understanding the value that can and should be gained through account mapping and pipeline tracking
- You will wear a number of hats, as with any partnerships role: strategic advice, running training & enablement sessions, virtual & in-person events, and some basic technical support.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with marketing on content creation for our customers, speaking engagements (if you so wish), and in-person events (as this allows in your location).
- You will also work closely with our Sales and Product teams: Both helping to generate pipeline for Sales and in product feedback for the continued evolution of our technology
This job will report to Head of Partner Success Strategy.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You LOVE being a partner manager and want to help other partnerships teams grow their partnerships program.
- You want the opportunity to do more; own a patch and potentially grow a team in the future.
- You want to work as part of a winning, proactive, and highly motivated team with close access to our experienced founders.
- You are analytical and data-driven.
- You are rigorous and well-organized; comfortable working on complex ecosystems.
- You will currently be a Partnerships manager at a SaaS company or agency with at least 3 years of experience.
- You will have built and or managed a partner patch with revenue targets with vast experience in account mapping and working internally with the sales organization.
- You will love building relationships and be passionate about the ‘better together story with partners and the modern technology stack.
- You will be a data-driven individual, experienced in reporting on your own revenue metrics, and have a solid understanding of the key KPIs that can and should be reported on to drive success in a partner program.
WHY JOIN US
🗝 A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
🚀 A deep dive into a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence.
💨 Fast-moving environment - you will never stop learning and growing.
🌎 International environment - work with team members in Europe, the US, and around the globe.
🪐 Work on-site in Paris, 100% remote or from anywhere.
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (Alan coverage etc.)
👨👩👧👦 Last but not least, strong company culture and inspiring individuals to work with!
- The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min).
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with the Manager of the department you are applying to join (30 mins).
- A second meeting with the Manager of the department to validate your practical job-related skills ( 60 mins).
- For the very final round, you will meet the CEO in Reveal.
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
If you would like to learn more about what we do, please check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quhE3vz2Y1Q
👉 Sharing is the new winning.
That’s what we strongly believe at Reveal. So if you’re thinking the same way, we might be a match! We are an international SaaS B2B start-up and we’re searching for new talents across the globe to continue growing. Join us!
👉 We believe that, in order to create a product for everyone, we must also guarantee that it is built by a diverse team. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We are very process-light, putting human interactions above and making sure that everybody is heard.